Rapid Adoption of Software Defined Migration and Management Platform, New Partner Program and Expanded Strategic Partnerships Mark Major Achievements for the Year
TEANECK, N.J. – December 9, 2015 – Data Dynamics, Inc., a leader in storage management solutions for unstructured data, today announced record achievements for 2015. The year was highlighted by the company’s continued innovation and release of StorageX 7.7, which expands its leadership as the software-defined migration and management solution of choice.
The company experienced 250% year over year growth with leading customers in financial services, healthcare, insurance and retail verticals. Other milestones included the launch of the Data Dynamics Advantage Partner Program, as well as an expanded relationship with existing and start-up NAS platform manufacturers to accelerate the value realized by customers on their next generation platform investments.
IDC predicts the file-and-object-based storage (FOBS) market to be $43.4 billion by 2018. This growth, the research firm forecasts, will come from scale-out software-based file and object-based platforms with management and migration functionality provided by software platforms such as StorageX.
StorageX is a software-defined data migration platform that enables the intelligent migration to and management of unstructured data. It empowers enterprises to reduce operational inefficiencies and risk with a centralized policy-based storage management platform that provides oversight and controls over multi-vendor physical and cloud storage silos. In October 2015, Data Dynamics released StorageX 7.7 with new features including file security management, source analysis, project scheduling, cutover validation and an expansion of its underlying architecture.
Other key milestones achieved during 2015 include:
- The Launch of the Data Dynamics Advantage Partner Program – The new program was designed to give channel partners the ability to accelerate NAS hardware sales, achieve strategic entrenchment into enterprises and increase margins on consulting and professional services. As members of the new program, VARs, System Integrators and Service Providers can get up to speed quickly and at no cost, and then increase their revenues and profitability as volume increases over time.
- Board of Directors Expansion – Data Dynamics expanded its Board of Directors with the addition of former Senior Vice President and General Manager for HP’s U.S. Enterprise Group, Randy Seidl and former IBM General Manager for Storage, Andy Monshaw, providing additional strategic guidance and influential relationships from two respected storage industry veterans.
- Executive Sales Leadership – As the company prepares for future growth, it expanded its executive leadership team with the addition of Sean McCarry as vice president of global sales. Data Dynamics is well positioned to address the next phase of growth and global demand for its intelligence-based storage management solution.
“It has been a landmark year marked with exponential growth and innovation to provide our customers and channel partners with a new era of storage migration and management software that addresses the challenges and complexitty of their current and future storage infrastructure,” said Piyush Mehta, CEO, Data Dynamics. “This is at the core of the Data Dynamics mission. StorageX simplifies both storage migration and management challenges, so that enterprises can do more with their existing storage investments while having the flexibility to adopt new technologies to meet their dynamic business requirements.”
Tweet this: @Data Dynamics achieves significant milestones during 2015
- Follow Data Dynamics, Inc. on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/datadynamicsinc
- Visit Data Dynamics, Inc. on the Web at: http://www.datadynamicsinc.com
About the StorageX Platform
StorageX enables the intelligent migration to and management of unstructured storage with its software defined data migration platform. It empowers enterprises to reduce operational inefficiencies and risk with a single policy-based storage management platform that provides oversight and controls over multi-vendor physical and cloud storage silos. High levels of automation allow IT administrators to intelligently discover, analyze, optimize, migrate, manage and report on large data assets for next-generation storage environments. StorageX improves business intelligence by maximizing end user insights from the storage infrastructure, enhancing business continuity and reducing storage complexities related to hybrid and private cloud storage infrastructure management.
About Data Dynamics
Data Dynamics is a leader in storage management solutions for unstructured data to enable the agile discovery, analysis, optimization, migration and management of large data assets across the information lifecycle. Its award-winning software defined data migration platform StorageX, eliminates multi-vendor storage silos providing enterprises with an intelligent, policy-based, cloud storage management platform to empower data portability, usability and insight for business agility and operational efficiency. StorageX has been adopted by hundreds of enterprise customers, Fortune 500 companies, and large municipal governments to increase storage portability for the simplified adoption of next-generation heterogeneous datacenter and cloud infrastructures. For more information, please visit: www.datadynamicsinc.com.
The Ventana Group
The Ventana Group