Jeff Brown, CISO, State of Connecticut, highlights the digital revolution in the public sector. McKinsey has estimated that the world’s governments could save $3.5 trillion per year by 2021 if they match the productivity gains leading countries have made in four functions, two of which are digital technology and data analytics. Jeff says that data is treated as a liability in the public sector, and role-based accesses are given only to the right set of people. Otherwise, the data is masked and encrypted. Music: https://www.bensound.com/
- Data for All: Breaking Down Barriers and Harnessing the Value of Data Democratization
- The Energy Industry Powers Up with Modern Desktops: Leveraging Metadata Analytics to Maximize Returns
- Shedding Light on the Dark: Unlocking the Value of Orphan Files and Dark Data through Metadata Optimization in Pharmaceuticals
- Data Dynamics and Microsoft Team Up to Host an Informative Live Webinar: The Cloud Migration F.A.Q.
- Maximizing Efficiency: The Benefits of Data Optimization in Cutting Data Center Costs