Jeff Brown, CISO, State of Connecticut, explains how the role of CISO is different in the private banking sector and public sector. He highlights the differences and the similarities in the functioning of both sectors. Jeff also says that serving the public sector in any capacity, whether federal or state or local, is very rewarding. Music: https://www.bensound.com/
- From Multiple Data Lakes to a Single Data Ocean in the Cloud- An evolution that could change the way insurance companies manage data.
- Who Owns My Personal Data?
- The French Storage Podcast: Interview with Piyush Mehta, CEO, Data Dynamics
- Data Dynamics Is Once Again Named among 20 Coolest Data Management Companies in CRN’s Storage 100 List 2022
- Data Dynamics Helps Companies Manage Ever-Expanding Unstructured Data