Experts to Reveal Secrets to Cut File Storage Migration Time up to 90%
TEANECK, N.J. — May 28, 2014 – Data Dynamics, Inc., a leader in solutions for the discovery, policy based mobility and migration, reporting and on-going management of file-based storage, today announced it will sponsor a webinar mediated by Dragon Slayer Consulting analyst Marc Staimer titled, “What You Haven’t Been Told About Clustered NAS or Cloud Migration.” The webinar will take place on Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 2 pm Eastern and bring together industry experts to help break the file storage shackles of data migration and optimization. IT professionals interested in attending this free webinar can register here.
- WHO: Piyush Mehta, CEO, Data Dynamics, Inc. and Marc Staimer, President, Dragon Slayer Consulting
- WHAT: Webinar: What You Haven’t Been Told About Clustered NAS or Cloud Migration
- WHEN: June 19th at 2 pm EDT
- WHERE: Free Webinar: Click for Online Registration
The process of moving and optimizing file storage environments is typically labor intensive, mired in complexity, and can put organizational data at risk of loss. While there are many tools, scripts, and products available, all of these semi‐automated and manual systems can for the most part get the job done as long as the storage administrator has patience for their inadequacies and lengthy time requirements. This webinar will explore the workarounds to these approaches, including their disadvantages and how Data Dynamics helps storage professionals to overcome these ongoing challenges.
Key points to be covered:
- How to reduce file storage migration/optimization time by 55% compared to using native file storage system tools
- How to spend 60% less time on migrations and optimization by moving away from common external software
- How to reduce file storage migration/optimization time 80 to 90% compared to homegrown or professionally contracted scripts
Those who register for this complimentary webinar will get useful information on this area of technology as well as a chance to win a Kindle Fire HDX. The first 100 people who register and attend will receive a free collared Data Dynamics shirt.
- Video: StorageX Phased Migration Overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ1qrop22JQ&feature=c4overview&list=UUVuBU86y2OYqMxrvERVVDIw
- Article: Adoption of New Storage Hardware: A Challenge and a Solution: https://www.datadynamicsinc.com/adoption-of-new-storage-hardware-a-challenge-and-a-solution/
- Datasheet: https://www.datadynamicsinc.com/docs/datasheets/data-sheet-storagex-platform.pdf
- Follow Data Dynamics, Inc. on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/datadynamicsinc
- Visit Data Dynamics, Inc. on the Web at: https://www.datadynamicsinc.com
- Follow the Red Herring Conference on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/digitalherring
About Data Dynamics
Data Dynamics is a leader in solutions for the discovery, reporting, migration and management of file-based storage. Its award-winning StorageX product suite, which was originally developed by NuView, Inc. and later acquired by Brocade, has been adopted by hundreds of enterprise customers, Fortune 500 companies, and large municipal governments as a solution for the full lifecycle management of their file-based storage infrastructure. Today, Data Dynamics is focused on developing future generations of StorageX as the industry’s leading policy-based file data management solution. For more information, please visit: www.datadynamicsinc.com.
The Ventana Group