Data Dynamics is looking for a Associate Solution Engineer to join our growing and dynamic team.
Location: Tucson, AZ
- Responsible for presenting our product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers based on a customer’s specific business requirements.
- Bring experience that establishes credibility and maintain a presence / delivery that is confident and assured.
- Remove all technical objections related to product offering in the sales cycle.
- Have a strong desire to leverage technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- System Administration in one or more of the following:
- Linux or Windows
- Storage Management of NetApp/HP/EMC networked attached storage
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication
- Exemplary technical problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- Long term interest in a sales, marketing, or operational role
- Completed college degree within fields of technology and marketing, such as Management Information Systems or related fields.
- Experience as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments
- Application configuration experience (applied understanding of setups / configuration of to customer needs and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Basic programming experience in system level and web based technologies is an advantage. (e.g. HTML, Python, visual basic)
To apply for a position, submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, and please be sure to indicate the name of the position for which you are applying.