Data Dynamics is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our growing and dynamic team.
Location: Tucson, AZ
- Drive the development of the end-to-end marketing programs for enterprise buyers (program planning, campaign management, tactical execution, promotions, and collaboration with executive and operational stakeholders).
- Deliver breakthrough ideas, innovation and leadership in our go-to-market strategy for net-new business via all relevant mediums and channels (e.g. online events, 3rd parties channels, social media, live events, leveraging internal stakeholders, etc.).
- Define integrated, effective campaigns and promotions – internally and externally – to meet pipeline goals.
- Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success, making programs globally visible and available, measure outcomes and manage budgets to maximize impact.
- Publish frequent campaign scorecards to share performance trends with key stakeholders.
- Event coordination and marketing campaign project management
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- Long term interest in a sales, marketing, or operational role
- Completed college degree in business or marketing related fields
- Previous internship experience in marketing or a related field, or at a technology company.
- Experience using Excel and project management
- Strong understanding of demand generation and experience of driving quantifiable ROI.
- Experience with using social media for demand generation is strongly desired.
To apply for a position, submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please be sure to indicate the name of the position for which you are applying.