Data Dynamics, a start-up data management and migration company, is looking for a part-time Marketing Communications Manager to join our growing and dynamic team in Tucson, Arizona.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams – from creative, IT and production to product marketing and legal – to produce effective collateral and promotional materials
- Coordinating with and managing agency partners
- Coordinating with and managing trade show relationships
- Developing Public Relations and news release promotions
- Assist the Channel Communication Manager and Product Marketing Manager as outlined.
- Long-term interest in marketing
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication
- Exceptional social media communication skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong writing and electronic graphic creativity
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- Completed college degree in marketing or communications areas
- Previous experience in marketing or a related field, or at a technology company
- Experience using Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other social media sites and data base management programs (Twitter/Linked-In/etc.)
- Experience with using social media platforms
- Experience working in a startup like environment, ability to rapidly learn, adapt, take on different roles…be Dynamic!
To apply for a position, submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, and please be sure to indicate the name of the position for which you are applying.