Data Dynamics, a start-up data management and migration company, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing and dynamic team in Tucson, Arizona.
- We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to take over the market research, analysis, and implementation of our data solution services.
- This position will be responsible for providing our marketing communications and sales team with the information it requires to advance product sales and to be the champion for new product innovations.
- The successful candidate will also be charged with developing engaging marketing programs that will reach the target audience for our product and inspire an increase in sales revenue.
- The successful candidate will also manage technical analyst relationships.
- Studying the company’s products and their benefits for users
- Studying the competitor’s products and their benefits for users
- Developing effective go to market strategies and plans
- Working with marketing communications and other teams to promote products
- Study company products and solutions
- Manage and maintain company material archives
- Follow and analyze market trends to position product
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Completed college degree in marketing or communications areas
- Previous experience in marketing or a related field, or at a technology company
- Experience using Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other social media sites and data base management programs (Twitter/Linked-In/etc.)
- Experience with using social media platforms
- Experience working in a startup like environment, ability to rapidly learn, adapt, take on different roles…be Dynamic!
To apply for a position, submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, and please be sure to indicate the name of the position for which you are applying.