Job Location: Greater Phoenix Area or Greater Houston/Dallas Area
We are looking for a Territory Sales Representative to help us increase sales and address customer needs within a specific region.
Territory Sales Representative responsibilities include presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities, be highly present at customers, and be highly motivated to meet sales goals.
Ambition, teamwork, transparency, and community are key characteristics we look for in our team. So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
In this role, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in your assigned region. You should have strong communication and project management skills in order to work with key business stakeholders, understand their requirements, and deliver strategic and tactical solutions that address business challenges with meaningful solutions that deliver high impact and value. A strong sense of ownership, relationship building, urgency, and drive is a must.
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Ability to build a pipeline of opportunities such as demand generation, opportunity identification, opportunity ownership, and closing opportunities
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Work closely with the technical sales team to develop use cases & solutions aligned to our customers’ and prospects’ unique needs, including defining customer challenges, value proposition & resulting customer benefit
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help the customer make buying decisions.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key customer decision-makers and influencers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills
- Own the end-to-end sales process in your assigned district or territory
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years B2B sales experience
- Winning attitude and team player
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and selling concepts
To apply for a position, submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please be sure to indicate the name of the position for which you are applying.