Data Dynamics, Inc. offers a StorageX training program specifically for NetApp, with regularly scheduled classes for both pre- and post-sales audiences.
- StorageX Migration Administrator Training: This training class introduces students to the planning, installation, and configuration of StorageX, including the implementation of StorageX operational features such as Phased Migration policies, using a combination of instructor lecture and discussion and hands-on migration lab exercises. This class is tailored to storage administrators primarily interested in using StorageX to implement NAS migrations. (Three 3-hour classes)
These StorageX training programs are designed for NetApp staff who are involved in the design, deployment, and management of network attached storage.
- The StorageX Migration Administrator Training training program consists of three three-hour virtual training sessions. Each session includes both lectures and hands-on labs.
- The StorageX Migration Administrator Training (APAC) training program consists of two three-hour virtual training sessions. Each session includes both lectures and hands-on labs.
After completing the training program, attendees should be able to:
- Identify the benefits and features of StorageX
- Plan for and install StorageX in an enterprise data center file storage environment
- Configure policies that facilitate file data movement and management between heterogeneous network-attached storage (NAS) devices
- Perform basic troubleshooting, diagnostic, and maintenance tasks
Attendees should be familiar with the basic concepts and operations of CIFS and NFS file, folder, and share/export management. Attendees should also have a general understanding of and experience with enterprise storage software and hardware.
Internet connection and browser, as well as a phone or VOIP headset.
2018 Class Schedule
Upcoming NetApp StorageX training program classes will be offered on the following alternating dates:
- StorageX Migration Administrator Training (Note: Each class consists of three 3-hour sessions held on Tues, Wed, Thu of the same week, unless otherwise specified. 3-day class sessions run from 9AM-12PM CDT.):
- September 25-27
To register for an upcoming training course, please complete the following form.