- To rapidly reduce carbon footprints
- Drive cost improvements
- Consolidate data centers to the cloud in order to reduce carbon footprints.
- Reduce oil and gas production and lower emissions while keeping up cash flow by growing bioenergy.
- Accelerating net-zero ambition – the aim is to be net-zero by 2050 or sooner across operations, production and sales.
- Azure data migration delays causing an expenditure of $10s of millions of dollars
- 600 TB Data Center Closure
- Migrate data to ANF
- Maintain proper ownership and access
- 250+ volumes
- 45 days to move
- Additional challenges include manpower & migration expertise, performance lags, lack of scalability, loss of metadata/security, and complexity
Data Dynamics combined the CDMC™ Cloud Data Management Capabilities Framework and four proprietary practices to ensure effective cloud adoption:
- Structured the unstructured data with a unified approach – Unlock data-driven insights, secure data, ensure compliance and governance & drive hybrid cloud data management
- Reimagining cloud migration – Transition from traditional Lift and shift to intelligent data-driven migrations
- Assured in-year ROI on software investment – Storage optimization and risk mitigation creates sub-12-month ROI
- Enabled unparalleled scale and compute power – Build compatibility with scalable cloud applications and APIs ensuring flexibility, zero-latency & downtime, and cost savings
- 600 TBs of data migrated in 20 days
- 35% reduction in operational emissions
- Low carbon energy projects grew by 400%
- 60% savings through improved TCO
- 3X faster migrations and 10X increase in productivity
- Recognized data center closure savings of $10s of millions of dollars