At Data Dynamics, we take a holistic approach to managing the explosive growth of unstructured data! We care about delivering storage optimization and data optimization. Our Unified Unstructured Data Management Platform is an industry leader in Unstructured Data Management and our journey has just begun.
With over 300 clients operating in 6 continents, we have an enormous amount of F1000 user feedback. Like our clients, we believe in the power of Analytics!
- Empower clients with metadata-based analysis, movement, management and content awareness for all unstructured data assets
- Deliver on existing SLA’s while improving existing CAPEX and OPEX unstructured data budgets
- Eliminate file type, storage or Cloud vendor lock-in with heterogeneous data movement, on-premise, on-premise to cloud or cloud to cloud
- Provide a NEW level of content insights to protect clients from unknown data exposure risks (GRC, PII, HIPPA, GDPR, etc.)
Data Dynamics’ four pillars of client impact: Analyze, Move, Manage and Modernize are not only applicable to our customers. We care first and foremost about the career and personal successes of our employees. At Data Dynamics our interview process is designed to produce candidate and company insights into existing skills, experience and personal objectives. We will move fast and competitively when we discover the right candidate.
As the Agile Project Manager (APM) you will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing and motivating Agile project teams. The APM will be responsible for managing several high visibility projects using agile methods in fast paced environment across India and US teams developing enterprise product in the domain of Data, Storage and Machine Learning.
Location: Pune, India
To manage and ensure that the project schedules are adhered to as per the project specifications and deliverables in a timely and qualitative manner
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with management as well as team members
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate change management techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and report and escalate to management as needed
- Transparent project status updates to drive remediation of challenges that are causing risk to timing and or quality of deliverables
- Participate in developing new processes and templates that will help enhance the value of the team
- Effectively coordinate/manage all aspects of product implementation after project approval decision