IDC states that nearly 40% of companies are not confident in their ability to move data to the cloud. We recently hosted a live webinar with Microsoft to discuss the challenges of cloud migration and how data analytics can be used to optimize it. The webinar, titled “Reimagine, Reorganize, Reinforce – 5 Data-driven Approaches for a Successful Cloud Migration,” featured Microsoft’s Vamshi Kommineni, Group Product Manager – Azure Storage, Chris Cochran, Vice President of Cloud Strategy – Data Dynamics, and Cuong Le, Chief Strategy Officer – Data Dynamics. The webinar also covered the Azure File Migration Program – zero license cost migrations into Azure with Data Dynamics’ StorageX.
- Untangling the Ethical Knot: Data Analytics as the Key to Unlocking Responsible and Effective AI
- Transitioning from Dark Data to Green Growth: Two Essential Pillars for Data Sustainability in the Digital Age
- Innovation, Personalization and Democratization: The Power of Collaborative Data Initiatives in Pharma
- Bridging the Data Multiverse: The Fusion of Intelligent Storage and Strategic Data Management in Today’s Digital Era
- Navigating the Data Power Play: Centralization vs. Decentralization in Enterprise Data Governance