If the financial sector wants to update its operations and enter the fintech industry, it must embrace effective and efficient data management techniques. However, the most challenging obstacle is making sense of vast swaths of unstructured data. What and where is the data, exactly? Who has entry? Is it compliant and secure? Watch this video by Piyush Mehta, the CEO of Data Dynamics, to learn how businesses can maximize value while reducing risk from their data.
- Transitioning from Dark Data to Green Growth: Two Essential Pillars for Data Sustainability in the Digital Age
- Innovation, Personalization and Democratization: The Power of Collaborative Data Initiatives in Pharma
- Bridging the Data Multiverse: The Fusion of Intelligent Storage and Strategic Data Management in Today’s Digital Era
- Navigating the Data Power Play: Centralization vs. Decentralization in Enterprise Data Governance
- DORA in Focus: 10 Ways How Unified Data Management (UDM) Paves the Way for the Finance Sector