IDC states that nearly 40% of companies are not confident in their ability to move data to the cloud. We recently hosted a live webinar with Microsoft to discuss the challenges of cloud migration and how data analytics can be used to optimize it. The webinar, titled “Reimagine, Reorganize, Reinforce – 5 Data-driven Approaches for a Successful Cloud Migration,” featured Microsoft’s Vamshi Kommineni, Group Product Manager – Azure Storage, Chris Cochran, Vice President of Cloud Strategy – Data Dynamics, and Cuong Le, Chief Strategy Officer – Data Dynamics. The webinar also covered the Azure File Migration Program – zero license cost migrations into Azure with Data Dynamics’ StorageX.
- Top 4 Ways Hybrid Cloud Is Saving Money for the Financial Services Industry
- New Board of Directors at Data Dynamics: Agam Upadhyay, Global CTO from GSK (Formerly GlaxoSmithKline)￼
- Realizing the Net-Zero Dream for the Energy Industry: The Data-Driven Way!
- Is Hybrid Cloud in Energy Sector Calling for a Revolutionary Change?
- Unified Hybrid Cloud Data Management in Banking & Finance for 360-Degree Customer Insights